Ways to Give
Love to shop on Amazon? Sign up for Amazon Smile and select “Los Angeles Police Department Devonshire Police Activity League” as your charity to support and you can earn money for PALS simply by shopping at Amazon.
Ralphs Market is proud to be committed to giving $2 million during the next 12 months through their Community Contributions Program. The new program year begins on September 1, 2017 and Devonshire PALS is grateful for their support. When you sign up, PALS receives a percentage of every purchase as you shop throughout the year. To ensure PALS continues to receive the benefits of the program, our supporters need to register and /or re register as quickly as possible on or after September 1st 2017 at www.ralphs.com. Please pass this information on to all your friends and family who would like to participate and help support PALS kids while you shop. For your convenience, step by step website registration instructions can be found at www.ralphs.com, click on Community Contributions, click on “Enroll Now”. If you don’t have computer access, please call 1800-443-4438 for assistance.
Los Angeles County employees are able to select Devonshire PALS as part of the County’s Employee Charitable Giving Program. Thank you for the ongoing support.
For information on volunteer opportunities please contact LAPD Devonshire PALS at: 818-885-6432.
Wish List Items
- School Supplies- Notebooks, Paper, Pencils and Pens, Erasers, Rulers, Scissors, Glue, Index Cards
- Sports Equipment- Soccer Balls, Playground Balls, Hoola Hoops, Basketballs, Jump Ropes
- Water Balloons, Balloons, Plastic Table Cloths,
- Paper Plates, Napkins, Plastic Cups, Forks, and Knives
- Granola Bars, Ketchup, Mustard, Mayonnaise
- Juice Boxes, Lemonade, Water, Soda
- White Board Markers, Arts and Craft Supplies, Poster Board
- Colored Paper, Coloring Books, Playdough, Pinecones